Thank you for contacting Cenegenics®. A member of our team will reach out to you shortly.
In the meantime, check out these posts to learn more about our optimal health solutions.
- Key to Health & Wellness: What is Cenegenics?by Cenegenics on July 5, 2022 at 8:35 am
Founded in 1997, Cenegenics is the clinical leader in age management medicine having treated over 43,000 patients, 25% of which are physicians and their families. Cenegenics takes a comprehensive approach to preventive medicine enabling patients to achieve optimal health instead of the traditional approach of treating diseases as they arise.... The post Key to Health & Wellness: What is Cenegenics? appeared first on Cenegenics.
- Mental Acuity | How to Increase Mental Sharpness with Cenegenicsby Cenegenics on September 24, 2021 at 12:35 pm
What is Mental Sharpness? How to increase mental sharpness? How to Improve Mental Sharpness and Brain Health with Exercise Additional Benefits of Moderate- to High Intensity Training Nutrition’s Role in Brain Acuity and Proper Neurological Function Key Nutrients for Improving Mental Acuity The Impact of Sleep on Neurological Function How... The post Mental Acuity | How to Increase Mental Sharpness with Cenegenics appeared first on Cenegenics.
- Process This: Ultra-Processed Foods Are Dangerousby Cenegenics on September 9, 2021 at 2:50 pm
Eating ultra-processed foods is unhealthy and linked to a variety of health risks, including obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, and even cancer. Learn the hidden dangers of eating processed foods. The post Process This: Ultra-Processed Foods Are Dangerous appeared first on Cenegenics.
- A Guide to Making Superfood Shakes at Homeby Cenegenics on August 20, 2021 at 2:50 pm
Healthy shakes or smoothies can help you meet your daily micronutrient requirements and satisfy other key nutrients, including fiber and protein. The post A Guide to Making Superfood Shakes at Home appeared first on Cenegenics.
- 5 Tips to Stay Healthy While Travelingby Cenegenics on August 3, 2021 at 10:05 am
Traveling offers a welcome break from your normal routine, but that doesn’t mean you have to lose sight of your health and wellness priorities. Here are some healthy tips while traveling. The post 5 Tips to Stay Healthy While Traveling appeared first on Cenegenics.
- Importance and benefits of a VO2 maxby Cenegenics on July 23, 2021 at 1:50 pm
VO2 max holds gold standard status by medical experts in determining physical fitness. Scientifically defined as maximal aerobic capacity, it is the best overall indicator of physical fitness an be a useful tool in designing training programs. The post Importance and benefits of a VO2 max appeared first on Cenegenics.
- How much water should you drink?by Cenegenics on July 8, 2021 at 8:05 pm
Our bodies are made up of 60% water, so it’s no surprise that hydration is essential for numerous critical functions. Many people aren’t drinking enough water on a regular basis, which could lead to suboptimal functioning. The post How much water should you drink? appeared first on Cenegenics.
- A Guide to Healthy Eating While Working from Homeby Cenegenics on May 28, 2021 at 8:05 pm
Many employees are still working from home. If you’re seeking ways to maintain healthy eating with a nontraditional workday, here’s a quick easy guide to keep you can stay on track. Let's start with planning and prepping meals. The post A Guide to Healthy Eating While Working from Home appeared first on Cenegenics.
- How to Boost Your Immune System with Supplementsby Cenegenics on December 21, 2020 at 8:05 pm
As you might imagine, the stronger the immune system is, the greater its odds of effectively ﬁghting off any virus. Fortunately, there are several things you can do to start strengthening your immune system right now. The post How to Boost Your Immune System with Supplements appeared first on Cenegenics.